Always store your fins in a fin bag to prevent unnecessary sun exposure, scratches and/or other wear and tear.
FREEDIVING CAN BE DANGERIOUS AND CONDITIONS AT SEA CAN CHANGE QUICKLY.
ALWAYS SAIL WITH OTHERS AND TAKE THE APPROPRIATE PRECAUSTIONS. AND NEVER DIVE ALONE.
DO NOT EXPOSE THE FINS TO TEMERATURES GRATER THAN 50° C.
LAZYFISH BLADES MUST BE STORED CAREFULLY AFTER USE IN ORDER TO AVOID CREATING DEFORMATION AND BREAKAGE.
(AVOID VERTICAL STRORAGE AND LONG EXPOSURE TO SUN)
Wash the fins/blades with FRESH WATER after each use. Avoid using sponge to clean the fins/blades.
It may result scratching your blades. Thought, it does not affect your blades/fins operation.
Always dry your fins in shade. Avoid storing your fins wet in hot places. It may cause mold formed on your fins/blades.
LAZYFISH warrants to the original purchase only, that this purchased from an authorized LAZYFISH dealer by a retail customer,
will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal recreational diving and swimming use for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase
by the original retail customer. This warranty is solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned.
For customer limited warranty claims, proof of purchase from an authorized LAZYFISH dealer is required. If the date of purchase cannot be established,
LAZYFISH will make a determination based upon on the last production year of the particular model, or on the condition of the equipment claimed.
Warranty claims must be submitted to the Authorized LAZYFISH dealer where the Product was purchased within 30 days of when the defect is found.
LAZYFISH limited warranty does not cover the following claim conditions:
1. Damages or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects.
2. Damages or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
3. Damages or defects caused by heavy, unusual, or incorrect use under abnormal conditions (blows, jerks, falls, bumps, etc.)
4. Damages or defects caused by lack of or incorrect maintenance or through negligence ormaintenance by an unauthorized LAZYFISH dealer.
5. Any damages except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
6. Damages or scratches to the surfaces and external areas due to normal use of the product.
7. Damages or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, or dropping.
8. Damages or defects caused by improper assembly the components.
9. Damages or defects caused by prolonged use of the product in chlorinated or polluted water.
10. Damages or defects caused by inappropriate storage or handling.
11. Damages or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 50° C and under 0° C.
12. Damages or defects caused by natural events such floods, earthquake, fire, etc
A warranty claim has to be filed with the original dealer where the purchase was made or directly with the national distributor in the country of purchase.
LAZYFISH’s responsibility is limited to repair or replace of the defective product.
Neither LAZYFISH nor any of its representatives will be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of loss,
miss-use or general wear and tear of the product.
This warranty covers only the blades (carbon fiber part).
It does not cover the following construction below:
1. It does not cover the footpockets for any material failure (gluing between the footpockets andthe blades/or the proper mechanical behavior of them)
2. It does not cover the side silicon water rails of the blades.